Dairy-Free Coconut Berry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Oh summer nights, they just make me crave ice cream. This recipe is dairy-free, refined sugar-free and paleo. Plus its a good choice for a low-carb indulgence.
What you need:
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk (just the cream part)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar syrup
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups frozen berries (depends on how thick you like it)
- 1/4 cup Lily's chocolate chips
Blend everything in a food processor till smooth. Pour into freezer friendly container and seal. For more soft-serve freeze for 3-4 hours, longer will make it harder but softens quickly at room temp.
Happy Healthy Eating~ Katie